Super excited to have returned back to the workforce, outside of the home, and full-time. I am currently supporting the Chief Commercial Officer at ROKT. I was a fan of ROKT from the moment I came across the job posting, see below.
Rokt is the global leader in ecommerce marketing technology, we see opportunities in the Transaction Moment(™) invisible to others. Our brilliant team of Rokt’stars have built a unique platform to unlock the unrealized potential in every single Transaction Moment(™), for businesses and consumers alike. Born in Sydney, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands and Japan. We are profitable, growing fast and having great fun changing the face of ecommerce.
You’ll be a great candidate for this role if you love to be part of an extremely high performing team. You thrive leading and inspiring a team of over-achievers. International travel and domestic travel a requirement in this role (approx 10-15% of time).
Who you are
- You are smart with humility. Ready to make a difference and learn how it’s done.
- You are customer obsessed. “How will the customer feel/respond?” is a key question you build into your day to day thinking. You ask for support in understanding the customer’s viewpoint.
- You are up for a challenge. You’re comfortable with change and you enjoy the excitement of new challenges. You are always looking for ways to learn from each experience. You’re adaptable and understand that a company like Rokt is always iterating, pivoting and finding new & better ways to do things.
- You enjoy the ride. First to put your hand up to support others and help to get things done – you know that teamwork is what makes the journey great for everyone. You’re a positive person others want to be around.
- Anticipate the needs of your manager/managers before and during each workday, including meetings, communications and tasks
- Manage calendar to ensure a productive and positive workflow to the day’s activities
- Extensive and heavy scheduling, monitoring, and prioritizing of the day-to-day incoming communication and requests for time
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, logistics, agendas and communications
- Handle prioritization of internal requests for your manager’s review and approval in real time daily
- Ensure your manager is kept on schedule and on time for meetings day-to-day
- Handle all travel arrangements including flights, hotels, ground transportation; obtain visas, passport renewals, or any other travel documents
- Support your manager with any adhoc personal-life organizational needs to ensure they can focus on what is happening at work
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings and priorities and keep your finger on the pulse of the organization’s needs
- Resolve expenses monthly
- Travel – Itinerary planning for C level regional and global travel.
- Extensive meeting organisation/scheduling
- Global credit card reconciliation
- Google Suite expertise highly regarded but not essential if you learn new platforms/tools super fast
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture – we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe in in-person, we enjoy each others’ company and we make meaningful connections with each other through global all-staff events, interest groups, sports clubs and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ’Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed – average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office, join the gym on us! Receive premium health insurance for you and your whole family including a choice of 6 different Aetna health plans including 2 fully paid options.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities – London, Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- 4% dollar for dollar 401K matching plan
- Premium health insurance for your whole family including:
- a choice of six different Aetna health benefits plans, some of which are fully funded by Rokt
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance + Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Short Term Disability Coverage